Saturday, July 16, 2005

sunset beach


sunset beach terrace
Originally uploaded by heathero.

another fabulous discovery... took the car ferry to this little island. we were just driving the winding roads, water often on both sides of the road, trees surrounding you and then opening up to the sea... it felt so amazing to be there...
and then we found sunset beach, and it has a feeling that i can't quite explain... what is it? maybe its the randomness of it all... you are in the middle of what feels like no where and you stumble upon something that feels like a long kept secret. you know you will return, but will it still be there? will it be a part of your imagination, a nice dream? a place that doesn't feel entirely real and allows you to just be... its nice to know that those places exist.


to say that i i am enjoying this fabulous summertime is an understatement, like saying that i like ice cream... this time feels like a precious gift; i am so thankful and just do not want to waste it...
just like life.
i want to truly live everyday, becoming closer and closer to the person that i was meant to be... living with conviction and peace and love in my heart... and giving myself time to do that. giving myself time to reflect and be inspired... i love my life!!!

"Most men pursue pleasure with such breathless haste that they hurry past it." -Soren Kierkegaard

18 Comments:

Blogger Indigo said...

This is exactly how I feel about Martha's Vineyard.

Michele sent me.

11:52 AM  
Blogger Marti said...

i'm sooooooo jealous - looks and sounds divine.

hey - michele sent me

11:52 AM  
Anonymous PureMood said...

Wish I was out enjoying a vacation or something other than housework LOL SOon.... soon.... Enjoy the beauty a little extra for those of us who must wait. ;)

Hello, Michele sent me.

11:59 AM  
Anonymous franchini said...

Hi. I'm here from Michele's. That beach looks beautiful - where is it? It's lovely to discover places like that by accident. We found a fabulous sandy beach on holiday in France last year - we used to go every evening after the children had eaten their tea and just before their bedtime - it was so pretty and we often had the place to ourselves. Very nice memories.

12:16 PM  
Anonymous Lucy Jane said...

Oh wow, that sounds wonderful. Good luck on your journey to become who you want to be :)

Michele sent me

12:19 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Hi... I'm here via Michele. I love your blog. It is so relaxing. I'm adding you to my blogroll.

You can't find more a more relaxing spot than on a deserted beach.

Have a great weekend!

12:25 PM  
Blogger Bubblehead said...

sounds like a great trip. That is one reason I backpack, it is all about the journey and the destination is just a bonus.

Here via the meet n' greet.

12:30 PM  
Blogger kenju said...

I love the Kierkegard quote.

7:23 PM  
Blogger julie70 said...

so happy to hear that : I felt also like it when I discovered the sea from a hill in a park and suddenly birds went by (and I was able to capture the moment on my camera) or at least part of it

1:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting blog here! Do you have many more?

I have a office team building activity web site. It's all about office team building activity related stuff.

Pop by and check it out :-)

2:14 AM  
Blogger Orendon said...

It was a pleasure visiting your Blog. It's nice .
No better time than now to visit cartoon animals
Much info about cartoon animals

2:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:02 AM  
Blogger darrelalexander06799583 said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:14 AM  
Blogger addison98sherry said...

damn good blog, check out mine http://juicyfruiter.blogspot.com, comments always welcome!

8:21 AM  
Blogger Joshy said...

I really liked the information on your blog about team building I have my own team building exposedblog if you would like to come and see what I have on mine

4:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good design!
[url=http://anpklzep.com/foys/tjfs.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://zzrczkrr.com/yhny/mcor.html]Cool site[/url]

12:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work!
My homepage | Please visit

12:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you!
http://anpklzep.com/foys/tjfs.html | http://nweksnfo.com/uqql/nvnn.html

12:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home