Thursday, August 25, 2005

itsthe end of august already

its the end of august already and i can't even believe it...
this summer has flown by and i want it to slow down... on my recent trips over the last few weeks i was starting to feel really alone and just funny... and i am sort of in a time of questions right now...
in my pursuit of "doing nothing", just relaxing... and letting go, i have dealing with lots of stuff. its as if now that i'm not overwhelmed with work and stuff things have begin to surface. i am thinking too much probably and now my challenge is this...
i have been realizing that life is never going to be all neatly packaged and perfect. it may never even be exactly right. i will proabably never feel perfect and all aranged and that is ok. i want to be ok with a life that isn't perfect and just right. and i want to enjoy all the moments. all the moments of feeling in between and not excatly right and just let them go and move on...
i read this today...
"We must be willing to let go of the life we have planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us."
"We must trust the changes that happen in our lives. We must let go."
and that is my new challenge. i have nothing to hold me back anymore. nothing to blame for life not being just as i think it should be... no exhausting job, nothing holding me back or putting me somewhere i don't want to be... and what do i know about how life should be anyway?? i want to let go of that idea that i have, that idea that i had at 16 and 18 and just accept what comes to me... i believe that it will be better than i imagined...
so my challenge is to let go, and to trust. trust that good things will happen. trust that good things are happening right now, even if i don't see them.and stop worrying... stop trying to control. my life does not rest only on my shoulders, i am not alone... i want to let go... and to trust.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice blog enjoyed it :)

Keep up the excellent work! and i bookmarked u!

so cant wait for ur next post! :)

Thanks!!

2:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home